She didn’t mean James Potter.
She meant Severus Snape.
(first quote: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter Two: A Peck of Owls; second quote: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Chapter Thirty-Three: The Prince’s Tale)
Babies struggle to get away from the abortionist’s implements of death. Their arms and legs are torn from their bodies and placed on a tray. Then the doctor wraps his forceps around the baby’s skull and crushes his head. The baby is put piece-by-piece into a tray to make sure that the abortionist hasn’t missed any parts. This is barbaric. It empowers nobody. Choose ADOPTION.
1. Fetuses do not actually struggle during an abortion, there is no pain or awareness on their parts. They are literally incapable of awareness or the ability to feel pain. Fetuses do not ‘struggle to survive’, they do not care if they are aborted, they are the ultimate neutral party.
2. They are not ‘abortionists’ they are OB/GYN’s, they are medical doctors who go to school for seven years. They also do papsmears, deliver babies, do prenatal check ups, and know essentially everything about the female reproductive systems.
3. Adoption is a great option, but it is not the right choice or even a feesable choice for everyone experiencing an unexpected pregnancy. Some people simply cannot be pregnant for financial, physical, emotional, psychological or safety reason. Adoption is a solution for those who do not wish to be parents. It solves nothing for those who do not wish to be or cannot be pregnant. Two different problems, two different solutions.
4. So it’s more empowering to strip pregnant people of their most basic human right and force them to do something they may not be able to against their consent then it is to let people own their own bodies and make decisions about their own lives? That sounds a bit mixed up to me.
If you’re pro-life, I’m pro-go fuck yourself.
There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort’s movie death was stupid.
I love pirates because they have no concept on albeism. oh you have no leg? here have a peg leg. no hand?? well guess we gotta put a hook on that, give those sons of bitches a surprise. Blind in one eye, put an eyepatch on no one fucking cares, youre deaf??? go man the canons you glorious bastard.They dont care if youre disabled bcus as long as you can fuck shit up they literally dont fucking care.