- I need a 3DS. BADLY. so, sooo badly…
- Im gonna miss squirtle and Ivysaur. Loved to be able to switch between styles, and Ivysaur was my favorite.
- Kuribandith was enough to reignite my love for Yu-Gi-Oh!… im still just gonna use it on my “banlist-free,just-for-collection” deck thought
-ok, Kuribandith and the new anime protagonist. Now I wanna make a pendulum summon deck, but I dont fucking know about what. Cyberdarks really dont win anything from pendulum summon, and as always, I have a hard time choosing new decks, yugioh has such inflexible archetypes <.<
- I really want some mythics from Journey to Nyx. Keranos and Kruphix precisely. But I kinda want the bouncer Kraken, but I would only REALLY want it if it turns Kruphix has a flickering effect (which would be flavorful and awesome). But im not that interested in anything else… maybe dictate of Kruphix, but only for flavor and the promo art.
- Even Keranos is just for epicness, since Im not so sure it would work in my modern Izzet/delver deck (that mana cost men >.<)
- I dont know If I should: Buy a box with a bunch of friends, or enter the prerelase (If I decide I really want the bouncer Kraken, i want the art promo) or enter the local league with an intro pack, or wait for the event deck (if it includes Keranos, and a decent standart U/R deck I might not be able to say no).
It all depends on Kruphix effects and the contents of the intro and the event decks…
- thought the “constelation” mechanic tickles my deck-building nerve… But I really dont wanna start building a third deck right now, I need to finish Izzet, finish krakens, and also start thinking about ravnica rotation for the Krakens deck…
I was gonna post a looong rant about why I stopped playing yugioh and started playing magic… but I’ll make it shortly
- Its expensive as fuck.
- its gives a huge middle finger to anyone who attempts to just play casually (you know, like a game)
- It prints a shit ton of unplayeable garbage each set. (which just makes the few playable cards even more fucking expensive)
- The archetype system doesnt provide much variety or creativity. Each cards spell out which specific cards to use whit it instead of leting the player find and create the relationship between the cards.
- Only one supported format, that doesnt give a fuck about anything not tournament worthy. Point 2, basically
- Refuses to use a Rotation System (Older sets are no longer tournament-legal), but stills makes the player change deck whit each new set via more and more broken and gimmicky mechanics.
- Reprints that make life-long collections worth shit.
- Staple cards (not bombs, not synergy pieces, no legends, STAPLES that simply let you draw a card, or use a general simple effect) worth more than 10$ bucks.
- Total lack of flavor amog many of the most iconic cards (this a man made of chocolate, and it keeps getting back to life becauseee.. thats what candy does?)
- Ghostricks… ok, maybe not that one, but do we reaaaally needed to humiliate further more gothic horror on popular culture Konami? keep your moe shit out of my horror, dude XD. Also, your Succubus is just a little girl and thats quite disturbing…
Japan List: Corrects an old favorite to give it a second chance, takes the risk of putting a decaing boss at 2, prepares ways for controlling the Pendulum Summon.
American List: bans 2 flips monsters, tackles Infernity like 4 years later.
Il will add a “The Sanctuary in the sky” to my side deck in case I face a deck that plays fields. Just for dramatic purpouses.
"So, You we are clashing on "Zombie World" eh? well, now its a death wasteland populated by the undead… FLOATING IN THE HEAVENS!!!!"
"Geartowm eh?… how about FLOATING MECHANIC FORTRESS GEARTOWN huh?"
"A Legendary Ocean… Oh my god, dont even get me started…"
When this card is Normal Summoned: You can send 1 “Slushy” from your Deck to the Graveyard. If you have 3 copies of “Slushy” total either banished and/or in your Graveyard(beforehand): You can banish this card from your Graveyard to target 1 Level 5 or higher Sea Serpent-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. You can only use the Special Summoning effect of “Slushy” once per turn.
What is the deal whit you? everyone seem so excited about…
I try to find you space on Mermails (free Megaloabyss) but you just seem to alter the consistency, give bad draws and… dont be really needed in general.
I try to find you space on Atlanteans… But I wont even run Atlanteans alone… And If I did, I wont run Poseidra… and even If I did, you are again not really helping the deck.
I guess you are good in some sort of Daedalus deck I cant put my finger on… and thats the weird part, why is everyone so excited about some Daedalus support? Dont get me wrong I love daedalus, but I always felt it was more like a “indie” deck. When did Daedalus became big enough that everyone goes “WOW” when you are realesed? did I Miss something?
Also, if anyone has some Ideas to a daedalus build whit this guy, i would be quite happy to read them. Daedalus is the original badass sea serpent, and one of my all time favorite cards, I wont mind If it became even more powerfull thanks to this guy.
Finalmente estamos viendo una evolución en el juego (Return Of The Duelist, Abyss Raising y Cosmo Blazar traen un aire fresco que no se había visto en años) y se ponen Bitches porque “Hay demasiados arquetipos nuevos”. De verdad, Yugi se está balanceando, y SI HAY ESPACIO PARA LA ORIGINALIDAD Y SI SE PUEDEN MEJORAR ARQUETIPOS VIEJOS (restriega su deck Cyberdark y su deck Angel Plants en las caras de todos). Así cómo quieren que uno no se vaya a Magic me cae..
*Not digging the new gold saints on Omega. Fandoms seems to already love them, despite the fact they have A LOT to prove in order to fill my “Gold Saint” Standarts
* No digging Rei in Zexal, since he is TOTALLY the new Johan, and we know what Johan did to the original “best friend” in Gx, and im seeing Shark as the best friend in Zexal (Kaito is the rival) and just NO.
* Geargia won the last YCS. This one is harder to explain. I have loved the Machine type ever since I play, and respected and at least tested every single machine arquetipe that there is. Except for geargia. Art is dumb as hell for machine, and gameplay mechanics are the dumb “herp derp you dont have to think, we automatically make your deck faster. Also, have some “+1” for no reason” that plagues the game of late. Sure, Gadgets have been doing that for years, but at least they look decent while doing so, they really feel like machines. These are just stupid toon world rejects. And its kind sad, because whit a name like that, I really would have loved some steampunk machine theme or something like that… Konami chosed to finally gave Machines some top meta power, whit their most stupid looking unflavored archetype. I just feels humiliating…
Of Course, Yugioh TCG is (now and ever) really dumb on flavor aspects (MTG players would get this) but still… There are a few yugioh players like me who like to see a little bit more on a card that just a good effect on the text. And Geargias felt insulting to us like that…
Algo que últimamente me está jodiendo mucho es los “Meta-Haters”. Jugadores que únicamente se dedican a decir que el juego ya valió madre y es un asco porque el meta está broken.
Noticias: El Meta siempre ah estado broken. Por eso es meta.
Noticias aún mejores: No tienes que jugarlo. Tu deck no tiene que necesariamente estar planeado para ser competitivo.
Noticias jodidamente mejores: Esto no significa que esté del todo bien armar un deck a lo estúpido con 3 blue eyes, kuriboh, y exodia. Es un juego de estrategia, la diversión se supone está en pensar, armar combinaciones e ir tras un fin, seguir un plan de victoria.
Así que si armas un deck sin pensar con tus cartas “Favoritas” y de repente llegas y quieres que venza todo el meta simplemente porque juegas con todo el corazón de tus cartas; y cuando esto no pasa, dicen que el juego es una porquería y esta todo broken y mal, perdoname pero creo que tendré todo el derecho del mundo a decirte Noob y burlarme de ti.
Y no, no soy tu típico meta-gamer de torneo. En toda mi jodida vida de duelista (que es algo larga) eh jugado únicamente con cyberdarks, famosos por ser la portada de una de las así llamadas “peores expansiones del juego”. Y sin embargo, aprendí a jugar con ellos, les armé una estrategia y tengo el orgullo de decir que actualmente, al menos en mis manos, son bastante poderosos. Quizás no al nivél meta, pero son un deck muy bien hecho, y tan divertido, que por herpa derp que se ponga el meta-game, JAMAS dejaré de amar este juego, ni de jugar con lo que a mi me gusta de la forma que me gusta.
Tienes derecho a que no te guste el juego, el arte de una carta, o lo que sea. Gustos son gustos y no hay nadie que los determine. Pero no tienes derecho a decir que el juego es una porquería si en realidad no lo conoces.
Ah, y ultimas noticias: La gran mayoría de jugadores piensa así. Siempre habrá tu Scumbag que sólo le interesa ganar en torneos. De el ni te preocupes, créeme, ni querrá jugar contigo. Pero la gran mayoría de jugadores de yugi que eh conocido a lo largo de mi vida, reflejan hasta cierto punto la actitud que planteo aquí. Hay más duelistas buscando como jugar con el deck que les guste, que aquellos que defiendan aquello de “Jugar sólo con lo top”
The thing that bothers me the most about Inzektors is not the broken effects (thought thats also pretty annoying) but rather the art design. We have been waiting for a decent Insect support or a decent Insect archetype for years, and when we finally got some… It doesnt look like Insects at all. Whats the point of being a fan of Insect types (im not, yet I know a few) and wait for some nice Insects, if when they finally realese them, they are insects just in the text description, and dont work/need at all all the other insect support.
I know Papilorperative doesnt look quite buggy either, But at least she has the butterfly wings and a bigger resemblance to the Insect is based on .
And yet, they made her “Warrior”
Konami just hates the Insect type…